What size Ruffle Snuffle should I get?
Our Ruffle Snuffles have 33% more fleece than other snuffle mats you might have seen which make them much denser and more challenging for your pet to find the food. So, when choosing a size it is better to consider your dog’s interest in nose work and how you might use the snufflemat as well as their breed. All our mats are machine washable and spun dry to keep them fresh and clean.
- If you are looking to slow down your dogs mealtime then the large mats will hold a full kibble meal.
- If you want to break meal times into two or three sessions, then a medium (or poppet as we call it) sized mat would be perfect.
- If you wish to use the mat as a calming aid whilst out and about for example in the car, at the pub, whilst grooming then the small ( Dinky) version will be just what you need.
Here’s a rough guide to what size other customers have bought for their breed of dog.
Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
Jack Russell Terrier
Our sizes explained
- Small ( Dinky) : Finished size approx 10″ x 8.5″ ( mat base 8″ x 6.5″)
Ideal for smaller breeds and furry pets (eg. guinea pigs, rabbits, rats)
- Medium ( Poppet) : Finished size approx 12″ x 10″( mat base 10″ x 8″ )
Our best selling size suitable for all
- Large: Finished size approx 14″ x 14″ ( mat base 12″ square)
For larger and more active breeds
If you have any questions, please message us on social media, email [email protected] or telephone 01763 877505. We’re happy to help.