If there’s one thing I look forward to, it’s my cup of coffee in the morning. It signals the start of the day. The smell of the fresh beans and steam from the frothy milk always puts a smile on my face. And if you’ve not tried it, then definitely put Pumpkin Spiced Latte on your bucket list.
I take my mug and sit with Dolly listening to the radio to hear what’s happening in the world and work out what I’m going to get done today.
Apparently we drink about 3kg of coffee a year per person! But whether you’re a latte lover, cappuccino crazy or a smooth americano here’s a winter warmer coffee recipe that you’ve got to try!
Perfect Pumpkin Spiced Latte : for coffee lovers
- Saucepan or Milk Frother ( to warm the milk)
- Your favourite mug
- 3 cups warm full fat milk or lactofree
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- sugar to taste
- 1 splash vanilla extract or syrup
- Your normal coffee
- Make black coffee from your favourite brand
- Put the milk, spice, sugar and vanilla in your blender
- Warm your milk up in the milk frother or whisk briskly in saucepan whilst warming
- Pour the frothy milk into your coffee mug until its two thirds full.
- Add your coffee
Dog Mugs for your Pumpkin Spiced Latte Coffee
And here’s the perfect doggy mugs to pour it into!